Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Friday before break.

- I dropped the necklace that my dad gave me which I only took off so I could wear another one to a cocktail party down the freaking drain and almost had a heart attack. Luckily Keith (who lives a few houses down) is such a manly man (unlike my roomates who told me to call a plumber) came over and took my pipes apart and got it out. Crisis averted.

- One of my hallmates from Freshman year had a Christmas Cocktail party at her house last night (she lives only a few houses down also) and it was a lot of fun getting dressed up and seeing everyone dressed up as well.

  1. My roomate Drew, got drunk and jumped into a bush, not once, but multiple times. As in > 9.
  2. For some reason Matt got people really angry without even doing anything and this rando girl that none of us knew, pushed him in the wall and tried to beat him up until she got kicked out. Awkward.
  3. Drew really thought he was going to sleep outside last night.
  4. On the contrary, he trench crawled in the hallway and made it to his room.
We took a "family" Christmas picture that I think is hilarious. I'm going to turn these into Christmas cards later today. Look forward to getting yours in the mail.



No comments: