Thursday, December 07, 2006

One down... one more to go...

So I took my Stats final this morning and I have my O-chem one tomorrow before I leave. The Stats test was more difficult than I suspected it would be. I checked the grade distribution from his final last year and people scored on the lower end of it so I'm guessing he's going to curve. I think I did okay but if he curves I'm sure I'll be fine. Now, I have to study for O-Chem which I'm the most worried about...

However... now that exams are almost over... I've got Spring Break on my mind. I want to plan for it soon. Any suggestions for fun locations? By fun I don't mean MTV STD filled Cancun Spring break. Actually, I would love to be as far away from MTV/MTV rando Real world celebs as possible. I also don't want to be on an island full of frat guys. The point of the game is to relax and enjoy the company of the people I'm around. I could do a random tropical place or even Europe even though it won't be warm. I'm open to pretty much anything... suggestions are COMPLETELY welcome. :)

No comments: