Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Oh America!

- Is it just me or did this story just completely blow your mind?! Only in America, right? It's so random/hilarious. I don't mean not to sympathize with the situation, but it's just so ridiculous that I can't. I never thought I'd be hearing "astronaut," "love triangle," "attempt to murder" all in the same sentence. Touche.

- It snowed here last night (finally) after weeks of "fake out" snow reports. It was pretty exciting except for I had a 6pm class that was not canceled and so on the way home from class it was coming down pretty hard and I got rear ended coming out of campus. Luckily, nothing happened to my car. There wasn't even a scratch on my bumper! I'm fine as well and I'm pretty sure the other guy's car is okay so we just went our separate ways. He said he put on the breaks but slipped on the ice. That happened to me too except for there was nobody in front of me so I didn't make a big deal of it and we went our separate ways.

- Even though we have 5 inches of ice/snow on the ground - school was not canceled today which made me sad because getting here this morning was completely ridiculous.

- Quick update on my New Years resolution: I've been waking up at 6 every morning and going to pilates. I've stuck with it! It's been really rough waking up to go lately because it's usually around negative 8 degrees here and knowing that it's going to be that cold isn't much motivation for waking up especially to go to the gym, but alas, somehow I've convinced myself to do it everyday this week. So far so good.

No comments: