Thursday, March 29, 2007

Long time no see!

It's been awhile since I've posted so here's a quick rundown of what I've been up to/will be up to:

- Spring is finally here excluding today when it was rainy and 46 degrees... what?!
- Ben Folds came and played a Spring Concert here. He was fun.
- Sam Winans does a dance called "The Pigeon" and he says it is to turn people off so he doesn't have to dance with them. This experiment was executed in Florence, Italy and conclusions show that it was successful as the whole dance floor cleared in horror.
- I'm going to visit some friends in Winston-Salem this week and apparently we are going to a place called "The Werehouse" - seems very hipster-y... but I think it will be fun. I'm told I'll have to "dress up" as in coustume-y and I'm a bit skeptical but I'll let you know how it goes.
- Summer is almost here (can you believe that?)
- As soon as the water warms up around here, we are going to take some boats out for spins on the lake. This is an invitation for you to join!

No comments: