Friday, November 02, 2007

RECENT OBSESSIONS!!!

- Dirty Sexy Money (the show)... I started watching it 2 weeks ago and now I'm in love. I can't get enough of this show. I will probably watch it from the beginning starting tomorrow.

- BCBG (this is not so much a recent obsession as it is an ongoing one) although RECENTLY, I've been thinking about how much I need to go home and raid this place. Again, I will always be a fan of their dresses. Their dresses make me never want to wear pants again. There's one for everything and they fit PERFECTLY.

- VT Soccer! The guys have been doing extremely well this season and the games are so much fun.

- Lunch and dinner dates with everyone. I haven't done this in a long time and it's been long overdue. I'm glad I'm taking the time to eat and socialize. Before, I'd just grab an apple or some yogurt and go, now, not so much and thankfully that's the case.

- Snail mail, I've started writing old school letters again. The stationary is out and ready to raid your mailbox!

- Hummus & Veggie wraps. Talk about a fusion of all things awesome. It's delicious and healthy too! My fav hummus has to be Sabra's roasted pine nut. I will put this on a wheat tortilla and fill it with red & green peppers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and olives. I pretty much eat this for at least one meal, EVERY DAY. SOOO YUMMY.

No comments: