Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I love Tyler Hilton... not as much as I love going over to Keirn's though.

Okay so Sunday was our fiesta day and it was good times. Nina and Austin came from Alexandria so that in itself made my day! (Thanks for coming guys) So we spent hours before the party started decorating and people just stayed outside the whole time so yeah so much for decorating but that's okay... Keirn and I decided we were going to have another party sometime this week so that our hard work does not go unnoticed. So anyway, I had a good time just catching up with everyone, hearing beach week stories and all that jazz. I guess it was just good to be together again because I don't know how many more nights like this we'll be able to have this summer. Everybody has different plans. Erkan's spending his summer in Germany, I'll be in Miami and California, Keirn will be in California, Nina will be everywhere so in other words our schedules are all really crazy and I guess we're all trying to spend as much time as possible with one another before school starts up again. I guess we'll just make the most of it. (PS: Have I told you guys that I love all of you?)

Anyway we decided to go into the pool that night and so everyone jumps in but Drew and I decided it was way to cold so we just sat on the edge of the pool and dangled our legs in it. Everyone was trying to get us to come in so Drew said that he would go in if I went in (and he knew I wasn't gonna go in so he was set) but then Jason decided to throw me into the pool with my clothes on... GREAT! THANKS JASON! Have fun in Williamsburg with your 3 cornered hat (ha ha I'm kidding - jase, we lofe you). So Drew had to go in now since I went in and he wouldn't so Jason pushed him in too. Afterwards Drew and I were really really cold and really really not happy so we shared a towel and dried off and threw Jason into the pool with his clothes on too. Karma will come and kick you in the butt won't it Jase? :Þ So anyway as Drew and I are drying off we're talking to Katie and everyone in the pool and Katie decides to go into the Steam room downstairs because it was really cold so that was awesome. It was just the three of us in the steam room so that was fun. I decided to inform everyone after about 10 minutes in the steam room that this was so good for our pores... and soon after they turned on the shower that was in the room and took the shower heads and started spraying everything in there so that was good times. Yeah so about drying off... yeah we failed, but at least we were warm. Oh yeah and just in case you were wondering my shirt, Drew's shirt, and Jason's shirt never dried in the dryer so that was GREAT fun. But definately a memorable day thanks to the appearances of: Kaj, Mich, Priyanka, Turk, Reed, Colin, Robbie (in spirit - or on the phone), Nina, Austin, Lesley, Lesley's other half... and everyone else. I love you guys!

No comments: