Wednesday, June 30, 2004

So today was a better day... a lot better than yesterday.

I don't know why I was so all over the place yesterday - it's kind of hard to explain, but now things are better and here I am again, back to my usual self and not so all over the place. Wow that sounded repetitive but that's the good thing about having a blog... NOBODY CARES ABOUT GRAMMAR - Take that Buckley. Her class was fun... I really enjoyed only getting 4 hours of sleep per week and that's why I LOVVVE summer.

I found a CINCO DE MAYO party card that Kathryn gave me from awhile ago and it made me happy... These are the reasons why: 1(uno). It's RIDICULOUSLY colorful - not just like oh here's a rainbow on a card... oh no, this is definately straight up graphic designer was doing LSD while making the card. I think it's funny, and it's extremely tacky so bonus points for the card... Reason number 2(dos). It makes me think of that "CINCO CINCO CINCO DE MAYO CINCO CINCO CINCO DE MAYO song" and yes... it is annoying, but quite catchy. And the last reason... reason number 3(tres). It says www.partydc.com at the bottom and I think that's really funny and sad all rolled into one. It's like hey since you don't have a life, go to this website where you can make yourself look like you have one. GOTTA LOVE IT!!! Ha ha and for the record just so everyone knows a) Kathryn didn't make this card b) Neither of us whent to the Cinco De Mayo party at Don Pablo's in Fairfax at Fair Lakes Shopping Center from 3PM - 2AM. We are not partiers so shed a tear for our failed social lives as you all bask in the glory of www.partydc.com :)

So Spider Man 2 comes out today! I'm excited, but I'm not going because I know it's probably already sold out. And plus I'm really not trying to sit in the front row and make my neck hate me like I did at Spider Man 1. So I guess I'll wait a week or so to view this phenomenon that everybody has been waiting for. And by the way... TOBEY MAGUIRE IS NOT HOT. I think i'm gonna get beaten for saying that but I just had to put it out there. Also today, I realized that Ingrid is such a bad name. Welcome to my epiphany cafe... sometimes confused with "epitome cafe." Only sometimes though... yeah so that's pretty much it for now.

I think i'm gonna head out, hit the road with my windows down and yeah... okay so signing off...

No comments: