Thursday, July 01, 2004

Wow... let me just tell you that I have a new found love for the band HelloGoodbye - I'm currently listening to their song "Dear Jamie... Sincerely Me" and I really like it a lot. Also, Stars Hide Fire has a new song out so go check that out... and they're playing tomorrow in Alexandria which is kind of local but not really. It's the last local show they'll be playing for awhile. They're playing Warped too but the setting won't be as intimate so I guess what I'm trying to say is... GO SEE THEM they put on an amazing show GO SEE THEM TOMORROW.

Yeah so today was kind of blah. I went shopping after my appointment because I was by Tysons and I haven't been in a long time so that was good and I was by myself so yeah it was good to kind of work things out while shopping. Ha yeah I promise I'm not a mall rat... Oh so I also saw the District Manager of American Eagle working at Tysons today which was weird because he remembered me from when I worked at Dulles and that was highly awkward because he asked if I still worked at AE and when I told him I quit he asked why I did so I'm all... yeah I wasn't really too happy with the managers there and he goes, "well one of them isn't there anymore" and yeah it was weird just because I didn't feel like justifying myself to him at the moment. But it was good seeing him again, he's such a nice guy and wow yeah so I like how I'm ranting and raving about the 40 year old district manager of American Eagle.... I will stop now.

Eh so I kind of wish I had a "private" button on here where I could write some of my thoughts down and not have anyone read them because some stuff happened today that was sorta disappointing and yeah I want to talk about it but it's one of those things that you just don't feel right letting everybody know about especially if it concerns someone else so I guess yeah I'll leave it at that...

Okay so after the mall I came home and I went to Dulles with Keirn and that was fun, we got hit on by some really really extremely sketchy guys and that wasn't so much fun because they were seriously really close to me and it just wasn't a comfortable situation and I hate guys that do that so yeah don't do that. Anyway we went to Buffalo Wing Factory for dinner which was cool and she's going to the beach this week so I won't be seeing her for awhile so it was good to hang out with her before she left...

And this is probably the most all over the place blog I have ever written but that's okay... as long as I understand it, all is good. So now I think I'm going to go to Best Buy. I'm really liking the whole idea of Franz Ferdinand so I'm thinking I'll go buy their CD. YES - that's what I'm going to do.

OFF I GO.

No comments: