Sunday, July 25, 2004

03-04 District Board... get it get it.
 
I went to Williamsburg on Friday night for the District Board reunion. I had so much fun - it was so good to see everyone again. Most of the Lieutenant Governors came so did the Executive Board Members and some Honorary Board Memebers came and LUNCHED so hard. It was good times. Nice change of pace too. The orginial plan was to go to Busch Gardens on Saturday, but it was raining so we all decided not to go. Instead we lunched some more, and watched some movies and went out to dinner, came back and lunched AGAIN. It was amazing. Hump/Spoonfest 2004. I'll post pictures up on CH sometime this week. Speaking of lunchin, we played Taboo at 3am and Battle of the Sexes - girls clearly won. We missed Nina... (Nina... you bitch. Leaving US for the Bahahahahahahamas - it's okay I would have done it too) Anyway everyone went over to Casey's this morning because she just got back from Mexico, but Sarah and I couldn't because she had to be somewhere so Case-Case, if you're reading - WE LUSH YOU. :Þ Yeah so I guess that's about it.

PS: The Sarah-Marriott will officially be open August 18, 2004. Tap that.

Oh yeah, everyone come to the UVA/Tech football game at VT. (My money's on Virginia Tech... clearly) It'll be HOT. There are already 10 people staying with us. It's like the Board Reunion part deux - you're welcome to stay with me and Sarah - we will LUNCH.

No comments: