Thursday, July 01, 2004

This Blog is dedicated to my hopes and dreams [in no specific order]

- I want to live in New York, in a loft with my closest friends
- I want to go to France and french kiss a FRENCH boy just to say that I did, even if it's the crappiest kiss of all time, I can say that I did it and I'd be happy
- I want to date a rockstar or a sort of rock star [even if it's a local band guy] so I can travel and say that I got to experience that lifestyle... okay so now that I think about it, I really don't want to date a rockstar, I would rather be the Merch Girl for a summer, but only one summer.
- I want to be the owner of a convertible for a few years
- I want to make it into Med School
- I want to make it through Med School
- I want to be a really good Doctor and make a difference
- I want to LOVE my job and wake up in the morning happy that I get to go instead of pushing the snooze button dreading the start of my day
- I want to see the world starting with Argentina and Portugal
- I want to live in California for a year or so by the beach so I can have dinner on the beach whenever I want to or watch the sunset or have hour long talks with friends or dig my toes in the sand... whenever I want to.
- I want to find someone who compliments me... this is often referred to as "the one."
- I want to learn how to cook a thanksgiving dinner
- I eventually want kids one of which WILL be a boy named Aidan
- I want to go to a Josh Groban Concert and I want people to come to the Josh Groban concert with me [cough cough August 2 cough cough]
- I don't want to grow up "Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives."
- I want to have amazing friends, but I think that's something that I already have
- I want to eventually buy a house with a pool in the backyard
- I want a place that I can go and sort things out in my head
- I want to date a lot... even if I get my heart broken a million times and have to glue the pieces back together while leaving some of the ungluable pieces behind... why? Because my mom married the first guy that she ever dated [my dad] and that's great and all and I know she's happy but I could never do that... even if the first guy was "the one" I still want to date around just so I don't look back and wonder "what if." And plus if the first guy was "the one" then you'd find a way back to one another or at least that's how I think it works.
- I want to roll on the floor laughing to the point where I have abs
- I want to go to a movie premier
- I want to go to the Sundance Film Festivals
- I want to be friends with an indie film maker
- I want to go see the fireworks in DC [can you believe after living here all my life I haven't done that yet?]
- I want to go paddle boating with someone I actually want to be paddle boating with for hours on end.
- I want to learn how to operate a boat
- I want to own a boat
- I want to learn how to speak Italian
- I want to be FLUENT in French
- I want really awesome professors
- I want to have gay friends - fab 5 style
- I want to learn how to drive stick
- I want to drive a ferarri at least one in my life even if I'm just test driving

... to be continued

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go test drive Ferarri's with you, let's go sometime this summer.

Anonymous said...

FYI... Nobody will go to the Josh Groban concert with you, but that doesn't mean we don't LOVE you like crazy. We just don't like Josh Groban.

-Greg