Sunday, July 04, 2004

Happy Birthday America! Woooo It's the 4th!

Okay so right now I'm at my cousin's house. My uncle is here from South Carolina with his fiance [who I absolutely LOVE - good job uncle, you got lucky]. Okay so you may be wondering why my uncle is just now getting married. And the answer is because he's 2nd to youngest out of 6 kids so he's in his late 20s so just for future reference if I ever say I'm hanging out with my uncle or whatever don't get freaked out - I promise I'm not hanging out with mid aged over the hill people. That's why my youngest uncle went to visit UVA with me earlier this year... okay so now that you know part of my family history... I think I'll get back to useless rambling.

We just made a bunch of mixed drinks to kick start our 4th. Let me just tell you, I am one really happy camper right now. I'm currently drinking a fruity drink - I'm not sure what it's called but it has Mango Rum, Wildberry Vodka, Pineapple juice and some sorta mixed drink mix in it and it's SO good. My other uncle just made Pina Colladas so I'll have to get myself one of those soon! Mmmmmmm. :) We're also BBQ-ing outside but I don't really feel like eating. It's kinda greasy and ugggh and I had a hamburger the other day at Drew and Kaj's party so I'm all BBQed out. Awwww so I love my uncle's fiance - she is so cool. She's so upbeat and ahhh I dunno she's just so easy to get along with and she's so much fun. They just bought their first house together and she brought pictures. The house is so nice and I'm just like HOT DAYUM i'm staying with you guys one summer and it'll be good times.

So now I think i'm gonna go... we're going back to my house for fireworks later because they're shotting them from the lakes and yeah. There's an island in the middle of one of the lakes so they bring a boat out there and shoot them from there! GOOD TIMES, but right now I'm gonna go get a pina collada so I will see you all soon.

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

No comments: