Thursday, July 08, 2004

Ugggh... okay so quick rundown... Bloger lost one of my entries because my computer froze or the power went out for like two seconds and I didn't save so just so I don't forget, I'll do a quick run down of what I wrote and it won't be detailed but it's okay. I just want references that will trigger instances later on just so I can remember. Here goes...

- Emily came with my uncle. Emily is awesome and I'm so glad she's going to be a part of the family now!
- I went for cocktails with Emily and my uncles at the Sky Dome which is a circular room at the very top of a hotel that rotates every 30 minutes so you can see the DC skyline and it's absolutely amazing. I've decided that I'll come back before my summer is over. My youngest uncle also told me that this was his designated "proposal spot" where he'll eventually pop the question one day to someone. Good job uncle. Seriously it's amazing up there and that's the perfect place to do that.
- Emily and uncles asked me if I wanted to go clubbing with them... WOW okay I love Emily to death and my uncles are awesome, I would NEVER in a MILLION years go clubbing with them because it's just weird. And they were like common hang out with us, you're old enough and it'll be fun. And it's not that I don't like hanging out with them, I just don't want to see my uncles dancing or clubbing EVER so I graciously declined the invitation.
- I went shopping with Emily earlier that day and wow I think my uncle is the luckiest person alive, because she is so amazing. We all had such a great time.

So morals of the story = a) EMILY IS AWESOME b) THE SKY DOME IS PHENOMENAL!

No comments: