Saturday, July 31, 2004

Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi - Tech, Tech, VPI - Sol a rex, Sol a rah - Poly Tech Virginia - Ray, Rah, VPI - TEAM TEAM TEAM!

Funniest thing EVER happened this morning. I just woke up and checked my messages that people left on AIM and Drew left me a message about where his dorm was because everyone found out yesterday. Anyway at Tech, we have the largest all guy dorm on the east coast called Pritchard and so all summer he's been praying that he wouldn't get it and so when he found out that he wasn't staying in Pritchard this is what he said:

Lax393: hell yeah im not in prichard
Lax393: Vawter 0163
Lax393: no biggest sausage feast on the east coast for me

After seeing this, I was really really happy for him and I have no idea where his dorm is relative to mine [Lee 415 by the way] so I went to the Tech website and looked up Vawter and it turns out that Vawter is an all guy dorm... so much for not taking part in sausage fest 2004. So I just sent him the link and he's away right now, but I wonder how he'll react because that really sucks. Unless, the website is outdated and Vawter is now a co-ed dorm... but I doubt it and just for the sake of this story even if it became a co-ed dorm recently, I'm just going to pretend it's an all guy dorm.

Here's a link to Vawter: http://www.studentprograms.vt.edu/vtour/vawter.php

I also just found out that my dorm is frikin awesome because it's right next to Pritchard... the largest all-male dorm on the east coast and Lee's co-ed too. That's hotness.

Here's a link to Lee: http://www.studentprograms.vt.edu/vtour/lee.php

So this is pretty much what made my morning spectacular. Thanks Drew.

No comments: