Thursday, January 18, 2007

Update

It's midway through January and I figure this may be a good time to let you know how I'm doing as far as keeping my new years resolutions.

The crip walking? Let's just say, I haven't really found anyone to teach me, nor I have I tried to practice on my own.

As far as Boston goes, plans are underway right now. I will be there from March 3 - 7th. I will probably purchase my tickets within the next few days. My friend has already suggested a comedy club in Harvard Sq. which I am pretty excited about. I don't have my whole week planned yet, but any suggestions on where to eat, places to shop, and things to see are greatly appreciated. Boston Natives/lovers, please please leave some ideas.

In regards to seeing more of the board, it's been kind of difficult to find a time where we can all meet up so we're still going to need to work on that. BUT... Linda, a former board member DOES live in Boston and I'll be staying at her digs when I visit so at least I'm sort of getting it right.

Well... as far as Yoga goes, I haven't been doing it... but I have been waking up and going to Pilates at 7:30am. I know, I know... it's not Yoga, but I think it's pretty close. They changed the schedule and switched Pilates and Yoga so now I'll be starting my morning relaxing with Pilates. So far, so good. It's been hard to train myself to wake up and go to sleep earlier than I normally do, but I think I'm finally coming around. For those of you who are early birds, if someone wants to be really really nice and give me a wake up call at 6:30am, please do! I feel so much better during the day when I exercise in the morning. Heather has also been cardio-ing with me later in the day so as far as that resolution goes... it's pretty solid.

As far as roadtrips/concerts go... Heather is going to UVA with me next weekend to visit a friend AND go to a concert. BAM! 2 in 1.

Well, that's about it... so far so good. Let's just see if I can keep it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You have a blog, my good Vimeo friend!
I totally need to link to you!

-Cait

Mary said...

nice! i will do the same on here!

Chris Kalani said...

Hey, hi...