Sunday, January 28, 2007

Le weekend
(I decided to consolidate- the post was too long)

- Went to UVA, stayed with Nina - it was Awesome
- Got there and Nina's neighbor came by and told me he had been stalking me earlier on Facebook (i was kind of creeped out at first, but truth be told he is not sketchy at all)
- There I went to a concert where I saw Schuyler Fisk, Joshua Radin, and Brett Dennen and it was a lot of fun!
- SISSY SPACEK was randomly there singing backup for her daughter Schuyler Fisk... yeah no big deal right?! WRONG! It was awesome.
- Mike took us on a tour of "grounds" - they don't call it a "campus" and Heather and I decided that UVA has a lot of cute boys that frequent bagel shops.
- I brought my camera and neglected to take photos. Apparently someone mistook my camera for theirs and now I have 10 pictures of this guy everybody called "JG" sitting on the couch. Super. I still don't know what "JG" stands for.
- It was Lexi's 21st birthday. She had a good time. We had a good time.
- There were these sketchy French guys that showed up at Lexi's party. They were okay at first but I guess the girls started leaving and they started to get desperate so they became extra creepy and touchy-feely and it was gross so Eddy beat one of them up.
- Yes, it was the first fight I've ever seen. Yes, there was blood. Yes, it was probably unnecessary.
- I met this guy Jay at 4am- he stopped by with his friend Dave once everything was over to hang out with Nina and it turns out he knows one of my really good friends at Tech so we proceeded to get really really excited about this. As in spent 10 minutes in the hallway, wide-eyed, hands to our heads, "OMGs" exchanged as well as phone numbers, and then left a few messages for said mutual friend. Small world, huh?

Overall? Great weekend!

Next up is Boston. I have roughly a month! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks!!! I'm really excited. I'm pretty sure that that's the one I'll end up going to. You're in Virginia, right? We'll be like...neighbors, man! haha.