Saturday, August 19, 2006

All set.

So... I got here yesterday and my roomates are here. Our house feels complete! I've been here alone this whole summer and complaining about how boring it is but the tides have now turned and another Fall is upon us... so what are we going to do? Start it off right with a housewarming party. :) I took the MCAT this morning. I felt really really surprisingly good about it this morning, but it is 9 hours long so by the end of it, I was SO burnt out. I came back here and showered and now I'm ready to see some friends and catch up with everyone! Annnd... as if that isn't awesome, tomorrow I think a bunch of us are going to go boating at Claytor Lake. I know you guys know that I don't like nature, but I don't mind large bodies of water, sun, sand, and water sports so I am actually really really excited. It'll be nice to just have a few drinks with friends, tan, and lazy around before school starts. Okay well this is a very boring post and for your sake I'll end it, but hope all si well with you and yours. Come visit us this year. Drew, Matt, and I have a ton of room in our house... and plus, you could probably fit 10 people on Drew's bed (no joke) so if you're swinging by and you need a place, by all means! Come on over!

No comments: