Monday, August 21, 2006

Success

Our housewarming party yesterday was a huge success. We had a lot of friends show up and there wern't any randos which was great. I think I had a little too much fun. I woke up feeling so defeated this morning. I never want to get like that again. Seriously, I think there was a little too much celebrating on my part. I didn't actually leave my house or begin to feel human again until about 6pm today. My roomates (who are great by the way) had to nurse me back to life all morning. My throat hurt from praying to the porcelain god the night before and so this morning drinking water was painful. I have this permanant weird taste in my mouth so eating food isn't fun. Tony brought me chicken noodle soup which was awesome of him. Then advil aided in me not dying as did vitamin C. I can't do this again. This is probably the worst I've ever been and I hate having to rely on my friends to take care of me. It makes me feel really irresponsible. I talked to Kathryn about it this morning and she said that it was like an unwritten agreement. Everyone has to be taken care of at some point, but I guess I really don't like that I burdened my friends. Oh well, it's done and over with now and hopefully it won't happen again. Lesson learned for sure. I'm still not feeling 100% so hopefully I will be okay tomorrow.

Anyway, that aside... here are some vids from last night! I was so excited to see everyone!



10SQ/Jack on Vimeo



Hi Mom! on Vimeo



Jane on Vimeo

No comments: