Thursday, August 17, 2006


Auf with Alison :(

Ugh... what a bad ending to Project Runway tonight. They kicked off one of my favorite designers. True. Her design wasn't the best, but she had been doing so well. I loved all of her garments up until that point and they kept Kanye because he did well before. His outfit was awful and he got to stay. And what's up with Vincent making it so far? At first I was rooting for him because he had cashed in his 401 K to return to the fashion world. But as the season has unfolded, I realize that he's not a very nice person and his designs are not up to par. I was so sad to see Alison go. I really thought she was going to make it to the top 3. So with her gone, and my heart shattered... I guess I'm keeping my faith in Michael, Laura, and Jeffery to keep things going.

And for my guy friends who have just read this and have no idea what I am talking about... here's a link via Dylan that I think you will appreciate: Believe in your dreams!

No comments: