Thursday, August 24, 2006

I will survive

What an unfortunate week it has b een. Kicked off with the killer running around on campus and ending with me catching some sort of cold/flu/combo of the two. Luckily, I don't have Friday classes so my weekend can be spent trying to feel human again. My head feels like there's so much pressure on it. It's like being at the bottom of the sea (I've never been at the bottom of the sea, but I imagine the pressure on your head would be immense) and to put it simply, it hurts. I am stuffy and my nose feels like it's flaming. My taste buds don't fuction as they should so eating food isn't as good as it should be. I can't hear out of the right side of my ear which really annoys me. I hate feeling like this. It's not even winter yet so I guess I'm getting a head start. Anyway, in other news... CNN devestates the science nerds like drew and I by telling us our childhood constructions of the solar system were completely wrong as Pluto is no longer a planet.



R.I.P Pluto : 1930 - 2006 on Vimeo

We held a candle light vigil in a corner of our living room to remember Pluto in it's 96 year run of glory.

In other news... my house is absolutely obsessed with Cake's cover of "I Will Survive." Download it if you can - you'll LOVE it.

On that note, I'm going to bed and resting up so I can hopefully be 100% by Monday. We'll see.

No comments: