Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm a good citizen who drank for the Red Cross (Hurricaine). Fiji boys were donating all earnings to the cause. I went all out.

I wish I had pictures from last night. I think I woke up this morning (12pm) with the biggest hangover possibly known to mankind. Also, I'm pretty sure I was on the phone with everyone who called until 4am. I don't remember what we talked about. I'm sure it was good. Also, Keirn is coming to Tech for a semester because her school is underwater. This semester is going to be wonderful. On Friday, we're going to UVA and Jase Jase is meeting us there! It's going to be one ridiculous weekend. Can't wait.

This is the most incoherent post ever. sorry. I'm still a little out of it. Let me just say that I have no regrets. Last night was super.

No comments: