Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ohh, Oh, Oh, Oh Stick it in Stick it in Stick it in!

I love my frikin school. I went to the GA Tech game today and of course we killed them. That was expected. 51-7, at least we were nice enough to let them score. :) The game was great. I love Lane Stadium... everyone is so wack. Especially alumni. LOVE THEM! ESPN Gameday has been at our school since yesterday and it has been amazing. Also, Lee Corso is here and he openly admitted that he was a d-bag on national television by saying he was wrong about us being over rated.

"I don't know what a Hokie is, but God is one of them."
(after his car got struck by lightning)

"Nobody is going to come to Lane Stadium and beat Virginia Tech." Got that right. No shit.

There's nothing like the satisfaction of seeing your team win and Lee Corso looking like an idiot... yet again.

No comments: