Saturday, September 17, 2005

Note: Please do not call me if you're a) not going to talk b) vent and then hang up. I think it's a little rude actually.

Note number 2. Hokies raped Ohio today 45-0. NICE! And therefore, you can bet that we are all celebrating this wonderful victory and helping Sagar cope with the loss of his car in a terrible accident this morning. (PS: Sagar is fine, he's just a little shaken) Patrick also comes back tomorrow which is cause for celebration. In addition, Carden and crew along with Patrick are planning a trip to good ol' VPI next weekend (the weekend of the GA Tech game) and I can't be more excited right now. So everybody mark your calendars because you're coming out with us no matter what. WASP party.

PS: I'm sick and pills don't mix well with alcohol. FYI... as I found out the hard way this morning.

No comments: