Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Washington, DC est bitchin'

Okay so, I was reading DCist today (and that's where I got the picture from) and there was a little article about how Cafe St.Ex is going to request that their coustomers do not sport the popped collar. Another reason to add to why this may just be one of my favorite Cafe's en DC. :)

Also in DC this week (and... also from DCist) there's a film project going on/film festivals. Go check them out if you can. PLEASE do it on my behalf. I would be there in a heartbeat if I could go home... but alas, school has me tied down to Blacksburg where Fall is in full swing. I'm loving the weather down here. It's getting colder and I get to sport my oxfords. I also have 3 tests this week. I've taken one all ready which I recently just found out I got a perfect score on. EXCITATION! :) Looks like this is going to be a good semester, but I've been saying that all along. Also, we have Homecoming next weekend and Fall Break so it's a 3 day weekend for the crazy kids that will be staying like me. I also booked the band Audrye Sessions at Deets on October 7th from 8-11pm so you should come out and watch them play and then party the rest of the night away with us. It will be great! I'm stoked. Oh yeah, Patrick is coming.

No comments: