Saturday, September 17, 2005


Just so everybody knows... Zach is alive in the flesh. I saw him last night, hugged him and have pictures to prove it. Nice. Favorite Zach quote of the night: "Whattttttt? You have a boyfriend? Sorry, not allowed." I love this kid. So happy I got to see him last night at Jerry, Hunter, Shea, and Maddie's apartment where we all just happened to be doneskies before even walking out the door to party hop. Last night was good times. I got to see everyone I wanted to. I ended the night at Drew L's townhouse watching Good Will Hunting on the verge of passing out on his couch. Afterwards, I came back to my place to receive this message from Laura: haha, in the siht iand i iknow it even if i may or nmay not be alittle drukn at the omemnt ,mayr is the shit, just to throw it out ther, luv you bitch. Ha ha, love it. It was pretty much a great end to the night. Today we're playing Ohio, so I'm pretty sure we'll throw down tonight too because we're going to win. Oh yeah, also I'm pretty sure Patrick and I had another text message marathon where he made fun of me for leaving ridiculous messages for him on his voicemail. Ha ha... loser. Anyway, time to celebrate a win before it even happens. :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: