Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Shameless Advertisement on Dylan's behalf.

Listen to his Radio Show live from JMU, Saturday nights at 10pm (before you go out, or if you're just simply staying in). Great indie music that will make your heart thump... that is if your heart likes to thump to Elliott Smith, John Wilkes Kissing booth and the like. Anyway, to listen or for more details go to this website: TheJollyHoliday

In other news...
Patrick had his first radio show yesterday. I tuned in. And not only was it GREAT... this lucky lady had two songs played in her honor. A new death cab song (I will follow you into the dark), a favorite of mine anddd The Calendar Hung itself by Bright Eyes... And get this, it was consecutive. Yeah, I think he was trying to make my day or something. He's been getting really good at that lately. :) Also, Colin tuned in and said he really enjoyed it, he must like good music or something. If only radio stations were this great. So I guess, last night was a success for Pat which is great. I look forward to the rest of his broadcasts the rest of the semester.

No comments: