Monday, October 16, 2006

Corrections and stuff to get excited about.

- To my dismay, Project Runway's season finale was not last Thursday so sorry if you got all excited for the fake season finale like I did. On that note... What's going to happen to Jeffery?!

- There's going to be a step show in Buruss that starts at 9pm sharp on October 20th. Are you going? Because I am and I'm PUMPED. I've never been to a step show but I hear they are pretty ridiculously awesome.

- Adrian's CD release is also on the 20th so I mean don't even pretend like you have plans aside from the step show. See you there kids.

- Jason Mraz is coming to our school this week. I am EXCITED. He's playing in Buruss on Thursday and I'm not sure if tickets are still on sale but if they are, you can purchase them in Squires. Meghan is coming from JMU to go to the concert and spend the weekend so it should be good. We will feel like we're 16 again. Who's got the Remedy? Jason does and I'm ready to be a Curbside prophet. Wow, that was terribly bad.... apologies!

- AED is sponsoring a 5K on October 28th so if you're in the mood to run with me, ask me for some paperwork and I'll forward it to you. It's going to be excellent. There is no home game that weekend so you are one down in the excuse department.

No comments: