Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tacos & Mojitos...

Jason Mraz came to play at Buruss this past Thursday and it was great. I know a lot of people don't like him from what they hear on the radio but his acoustic shows are amazing. If you haven't been to one, please go... I promise you will leave converted. His stage presence is awesome! While he was here, w got to write a song with him. He stopped the show for a bit and a few people in the audience shouted out a few lines and he scribbled them down and then made a song. It was so much fun. The crowd loved it. Below is a you tube clip in case you missed out...

A few lines that were shouted out:

"Screw chicks, I just wanna dance"
"Tacos & Mojitos"
"Donde esta la biblioteca"
"Bake me some brownies"
"streaking the drillfield"
"oh dani girl"
"littering littering, smoking the reefer"
"River City diner is so yummy"
"Cerveza por favor"
"Virgina is for lovers"

Chorus:

Tacos & Mojitos
Cerveza por favor
Donde esta la biblioteca?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God I wish I was there for that! He is so freakin funny.