Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MMMM hmmm.

- Okay so I'm a little late on this BUT last Friday, the first major movie that Colin got to work on, The Prestige came out in theatres. I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet, but I've been reading some reviews online and they've all seem to be good so far and everyone who has seen it already has liked it a lot sooo... please please please go see it on behalf of Colin. I will be doing the same soon.

- It's October 24, 2006 and I don't know about your side of the country... but mine is COLD. I'm talking a high of 40 with snow flurries. Yep, and it's only October. Why going to school in the mountains for 4 years was a good idea is BEYOND me.

- My friend and yours, Eva just got accepted to Med school. 2011 is the year and UVA is the school so a HUGE congrats to her! She has worked SO SO hard and I know she will be great. :)

- I think I'm going to hibernate until April as it is far too cold outside to function. I'm talking, so cold, you don't even feel human anymore so believe it or not, I may actually skip out on Halloween weekend here or perhaps host a party of my own so I don't have to leave the house. Lazy? Guilty.

- Pat got Bob Dylan's new CD and says it's FREAKING PHENOMENAL. He has never let me down in a CD suggestion so, I believe him and you should too. Check it out. Check it out.

C'est tout.

No comments: