Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Midweek notes!

- Ray Ban makes polarized sunglasses. I know, I know OLD NEWS Mary, but I just found out this weekend and picked up a pair of polarized avaitors. I like them a lot and I like the fact that with these lenses light can only pass through one plane. I noticed a drastic improvement while I was wearing them on my drive back to school. I recommend them.

- Little Miss Sunshine is playing at The Lyric this week up through the beginning of next week for $4 so if you missed it the first time around or simply cannot wait for it to come out on DVD (like me) GO SEE IT.

- My car door slammed into my knee last night while I was leaving Noelle's. Now I have a monumental bruise on my left leg which has killed my ability to cross my legs.

- Tonight is the season finale of Project Runway and I'm SUPER excited. I love the top 4 designers. I'm pulling for Michael, but honestly, I don't really care who wins because I think they are all really talented.

No comments: