Monday, October 15, 2007

Just some things I've noticed:

- I can't stand when all people do is complain about a situation and are not proactive about changing the situation. I can't help you if you can't even fathom a solution to something. Maybe I'm too methodical, maybe I am too science oriented now that I actually believe there is a solution to almost everything... but even if you can't forsee a solution to a problem you have, at the VERY least, TRY to do something... anything rather than complain.

- It really bothers me when people drink so much they become hostile. It's not a fun environment for anyone. Also, nobody wants to babysit. This is not freshman year. Don't drink if it makes you a crappy person.

- In other more exciting news, it's nice out again. It kind of scares me seeing as it's mid-October and 77 degrees but who am I to deny this warm weather and sun?

- I'm thinking about getting out of Blacksburg, maybe a trip to UVA or Wake will be in the cards in the next few weeks. Vote on your favorite school.

No comments: