Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday's random thoughts:

1. I'm seriously considering leaving this blog behind and switching over to a tumblr... I haven't been posting much lately and I feel like tumblr is a lot more stream of consciousness anyway, which I like. I have a real diary (can you believe that?) for the important stuff that is relevant to me. I think I'm one of the FEW people who still keep a written diary. I've had this blog since the end of High School. That is hard for me to believe. Just reading through the posts I can see that I've changed a lot. Maybe it's time to leave it all behind... too bad I get attached. Ha.

2. It would be nice if I could just wear dresses everyday of the year. Yes, even through the winter. I'd like to constitute a no pants rule for myself but sadly, it is frigid in Blacksburg and the crazy mountain weather will not allow any outfit that requires less than 7 layers. Sad, right?

3. I need to go to a concert soon. I'm thinking to catch Bright Eyes on their tour. My friend Anton plays violin for them from time to time. I wonder if he's going to be on tour. If so, it would be great to see him! It's been 2 years!

4. I desperately need to go on a roadtrip. It's not that I don't like Tech, I really need a change of scenery. I haven't been much on going out the past few weekends... and I've gotten a lot of crap for it.

No comments: