Friday, April 13, 2007

Computer Help

Okay it's about time for a new computer. I am trying to decide between Mac and Sony's Vaio. I currently have a Vaio right now and it's been good to me. My only peeve is that their coustomer service is pretty bad. I've never had any major problems with my Vaio aside from the one time my CD drive stopped working... However, I don't think that's a big enough deal to keep me from getting another Vaio. It's just time for something a little sleeker, lighter, and easier to carry around with me everywhere. I'm liking the Macs because the lap top battery is not the equivalent of a brick and they're also light with a nice design. I'm just not sure how smooth the switch will be for me going from PC to Mac. Hmm, any ideas? For those of you who own Macs, how do you like them? How was the transition and have you had any problems?

No comments: