Saturday, April 21, 2007

Random

I got some Keds today. Doing so made me feel like I was 5 years old all over again, but how could I resist? They are so comfortable. Plus, these are all pre-destroyed thus making them "hip." Ha ha, JOKES!

Being away from Virginia Tech for the past couple of days have made me feel pretty normal again. I have removed myself from the situation which makes me feel a little more detached. However, I'll be headed back tomorrow and I think Monday will definately begin to flood back, especially upon seeing all the memorials set up. Things won't be the same - I know that for sure, but in looking out for myself, I have signed up to meet with a counselor to see if I can try to get all my feelings sorted out. There's obviously a lot I have on my mind, there's a lot I've neglected to deal with because I am currently home so I feel that this is a necessity when I get back. I want to be able to move on and to one day accept what happened. I feel this is what's best for me right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

just got in now around 4am, long ride but I made it. When i wake up another 4 hour drive to Toronto.

It was a pleasure to meet you!! You were so king and generous with your time. You are a TOTAL sweetheart.
Again, thanks for everything.

Glad to hear you are seeking help at school.
Remember, I am all ears if you ever want to talk to a neutral, unbiased individual. You have my number.

p.s. You think you can fedex overnight those tacos? :):)

Have a great day. I'll call you sometime this week!
Hugs
Anthony