Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday's Thoughts...

- The high today is 79 degrees, the projected highs for the rest of this week do not exceed 50 degrees. What the eff?

- My afternoon classes were cancelled yesterday due to... you know, your average BOMB THREAT.

- Update on New Years Resolution: Still gymming at 6am every morning... running 3 miles before classes now. I feel great.

- On a semi-new years resolution note (eating well etc) when I am tempted to eat a sweet cold treat as Spring would encourage, I've found that Sugar free Jell-O is a great alternative. I'm obsessed. Favorites include Strawberry & Raspberry

- Is Marie Antoinette worth seeing? Anyone?

- New Balance came out with some Joy Division shoes. I don't know how I feel about that. Speaking of Joy Division, does anyone know what happened to the production of the biographical movie on Ian Curtis?

Update -----> The movie is called "Control" and here's more info.

No comments: