Friday, June 22, 2007

Packing suckkks.

It's no secret that packing is not my forte. I leave it until the last minute. I almost always over pack and even so, I always manage to forget something important (like boots when I went to Boston and it was freezing). This weekend, I'm going out of town for my uncle's engagement party. I'm pretty excited for him, he's the youngest in my mom's family and we've all been waiting for this to happen. Finally. Anyway, I've decided this morning I'm packing all things seersucker and madras. Why? Because you don't have to worry about wrinkles. This idea was my major break through this morning. No more folding clothes, no more trying to figure out how I was going to transport dresses. I was done packing. Too bad these fabrics are seasonal. What am I going to do when I have to pack to go somewhere in the winter?! Anyway, I guess that's all for now, have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments: