Wednesday, June 27, 2007

THOM BROWNE FOR BROOKS BROTHERS!!!!!!!

the man himself sporting his signature look

Yes, I know this is old news. Brooks Brothers announced this awhile ago (click here for the announcement), but I want to bring this up again to point out that Fall '07 is just around the corner which means we'll be seeing Thom's menswear in stores soon! No appointment necessary. I love the idea of launching a laboratory for fashion designers and having them come in and kind of give Brooks Brothers a new twist. I guess they took a hint from Target. Anyway, I'm hoping to see the slimmer fit jackets and smaller lapels that Thom Browne is known for. Actually, I'll go as far as saying I'm all for the alternative slimmer and longer tie as well. I know Browne's signature look are the shorter pants with the cuff but I am not entirely sold on them yet. Then again... I'm not the fashion designer bringing in the bucks so who am I to talk. Honestly, I just don't understand the short pants but hey to each his own. I'm interested to see if Brooks Brother is going to jump on board with the shorter length pants because they're known for classics.

No comments: