Sunday, September 10, 2006

Birthdays, Boat's, and Bashes!

Yesterday was Todd's birthday so we went to Claytor lake to take the speedboat for a spin... a little 4 hour spin. Equipped with water skis, knee boards, and tubes we set out to make it the best morning/afternoon on the lake ever... and, it was just that! The boys even gave up control of the boat and let me play around with it for awhile. It was awesome. I had so much fun. A video clip of my boating madness can be seen below. We also took tons of pictures so hopefully those will be up on flickr by the end of the day.

Boating was fun and all, but what's a Birthday without a nice party? Well, after we got back, we took power naps, had dinner and then people began filing in my house since we were hosting for Todd. So many people showed up and we all had such a good time. People didn't leave until 4am. I guess that's a sign of a good party. Needless to say, I was completely exhausted and slept really well. Anyway, I shoud run, but I hope your weekend was EXCELLENT.



Boating on Claytor lake on Vimeo



They got a little excited on Vimeo

No comments: