Friday, September 22, 2006

Cool Store Alert

Since I don't have class Friday, I spent my morning running errands and shopping for a new dress. My trip into Christiansburg was completely fruitless (and honestly, who am I kidding - it's Christiansburg. On my way home, I was passing downtown and thought to stop in some of the boutiques there to see what I could find. Normally, I don't buy anything from any of the boutiques downtown just because most of the stores cater to the "i like barely there clothing crowd." Anyway, while I was rummaging through these stores for a fun Fall dress I came across a place called Home body. I've been in there a few times before, but this time, the items really caught my eye. There was a nice selection of vintage-wear for girls along with tons of great t-shirts for guys, and lots of american apparel. Anyway, I ended up getting this great vintage dress which I'm completely excited about. If you guys are searching for one of a kind pieces, this is the place to go. The prices are great and the service is wonderful.

If you're interested, here's a link to the store's website: Home Body

No comments: