Monday, September 25, 2006





I'd say it went well...


Long story short, Saturday was rather eventful ending with an unconventional marker fight between Zabel and I. Needless to say, from the pictures, you can probably conclude that we both were victims of each other's marker annihilation. It looks like we both got beaten up pretty badly especially in his picture, the arm on the right looks like it was destroyed. Jason was also visiting this weekend so we went and met up with him while covered in marker. On the way back we passed a group of guys in the corps and I said something along the lines of "he beats me." It was dark so my arms totally looked battered and one of the guys turned and got so angry and was like, "don't hit her man, it's not cool" and I felt bad because they seriously looked like they were going to beat him up so I was all like just kidding guys it's just marker. Anyway, we wake up this morning and everyone decides they need to go get breakfast ASAP and since we completely slept through McDonalds breafast hours we had to go to an actual restaurant. What sucked was that I couldn't shower beforehand so I went out in public with marker all over my arms and face. We got some pretty interesting reactions from people when we walked into restaurants (obvi) but I guess I can look back on this and laugh because how many other times in my life will I actually do this? Probably zero.

No comments: