Sunday, September 03, 2006

quick update!

- I am really loving KT Tunstall's CD. I'm currently LOVING the song Silent Sea among other favorites which include: Suddenly I see and Black Horse and the Cherry Tree.

- This is going to be such a crazy week workwise so if I'm unresponsive, or seem like I've fallen off the face of the earth, this is the reason why.

- Matt, Drew, and I made dinner together tonight. It was a lot of fun and it was actually really good. We've been watching the food network religiously all week and we've been getting all these crazy cooking ideas so today we made Salmon, asparagus, long grain rice, and peas. And for dessert? We had a Peach Sorbet. It was awesome. Hopefully we do this again soon. Clips from our kitchen extravaganzaa can be seen below:



He'd be the happiest bear on earth on Vimeo

Our shoutout to Rachel Ray's show 30 minute meals... (we love her):



E.V.O.O and you're good to go on Vimeo

No comments: