Monday, September 11, 2006

Retrospect...

I got bored tonight and read through some of my old blog entries and started laughing at how ridiculous I was... for example, I would write things like:

"I want to marry a guy with cool emo hair so I can smile everyday."

All I have to say about that is, wow, what a phase I went through. If you asked me now, I think I could say that "cool emo hair" doesn't do it for me at all. Rather, it's scary when a boy has nicer, longer, more dyed hair than you do.

Which leads me to the point that change is such a good thing. I'm glad I, well, WE are constantly evolving and discovering new things and leaving others behind.

I guess there really is no point to this post other than my realization of how much I've changed just by reading old blog entries. I'm glad to have this thing around chronicling different stages in my life when I fall in and out of love with people and things. It's weird that you can go back and do that, it's like opening up the past and suddenly seeing what happens and maybe reliving it briefly. It's nice and at times, embarassing but it feels safe.

In other news... I really like Regina Spektor's most recent CD.

No comments: