Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bad idea = drinking coffee at night when you haven't had coffee in months. That was not a good life choice because my coffee tolerance is dangerously low. Normally 2 cups of coffee wouldn't even keep me up; however, my one cup today is kicking my butt. I can't go to sleep! So... right now, I find myself listening to Tchaikovsky, after a marathon of Josh Groban, and Elliott Smith's new CD (which is great by the way). Now I think I'm going to move on to Sondre Lerche's Duper Sessions. Check it out if you haven't. His voice will take you back. I love it.

Sorry for this increasingly pointless post. I can't sleep and nobody else is up right now. I am almost tempted to go for a run, but I don't really want to do that by myself at 2am.

Well then... Sondre Lerche it is.

No comments: