Sunday, May 13, 2007



Not a day has passed by since April 16th where I haven't cried. I really miss him. Graduation was this weekend and I keep thinking about all the families that had to make that walk in place of their loved ones. It kills me. I know I can't keep dwelling on this though. I can't be so consumed by tragedy that I do not live my life fully. I know I owe it to them to continue on. I'm going to do it for them, and I know it's going to be hard, it's been almost impossible lately. I know I have to carry their torches because theirs were prematurely taken away. I'm going to try so hard to be more like Stack. I want to be as passionate about learning as he was, as personable as he was, as caring and giving as he was. I can only hope to be half the person that he was. In doing so, I hope to spread his goodness to the people I will eventually meet so that they too feel a bit of his presence and in a sense get to meet this amazing person I was so lucky to call a friend. I say this with a very heavy heart and fighting back tears, but I want to do this for him, for them and the chances he never got.

No comments: