Saturday, May 26, 2007

Reason to smile

- Scored some fantastic BR skinny jeans for... $20 bucks. How ridiculous? Ridiculous. Bless you, Memorial Day weekend sales
- Got a great J.Crew military jacket(ish) thing that I'm in love with
- Will be meeting up with some long lost friends tonight in DC :)
- This weather is annoying during the day because it's so hot, but it's JUST perfect at night. Mid 70s at night with a slight breeze... does it get any better?! Hardly.
- Pools are opening up meaning I can study for my MCATs poolside and get a tan
- I'm Dominican Republic bound!
- I'm also New York bound!
- I've added a new link to the Frequented section to the right. My friend and past board member, Linda is spending her summer in Korea and she has set up a blog. It's got a lot of great pictures and stories so check it out and keep up with what she's doing.
- It's Memorial Day weekend - also a good time to reflect on the ultimate sacrifice that others made and how we have benefited from it. I think I'll pay a visit to the WWII memorial because I have yet to go; I also want an excuse to be sort of in the area so I can check out the Bodies exhibit. I missed it while in Boston.

No comments: