Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Capital District!

Yesterday a friend of mine invited Heather and I to hang out with him in DC. He happens to work for the Congresswoman of Guam so we got to meet her staff and hang out in her office. It was so much fun. Living in DC all my life, I can honestly say I've never gotten such an insider tour before. We had a blast and the staff members were great - everyone was so nice and welcoming. I have some pictures up on Flickr, the rest are on Facebook. Afterwards, we went to Gravelly point where we got to watch planes land in Regan National. It was such a rush! We were laying on our backs as the planes touched down and they were coming down so close, it was kind of scary. Here's a clip!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in NY from June 3-July 14...but I'll be back to start school in Brooklyn around the 18th of August.

Are you going to NY in August or something??
If we're there at the same time we should DEFINITELY hang.

-Cait

Mary said...

Yeah I'll be there to celebrate my 21st but I may also be there in July as well. I will definately send you a message when I know the dates for sure... it would be great to meet up!