Friday, May 25, 2007

In 4 days he would have been celebrating his 23rd Birthday. Just seems so senseless you know? To be taken away when all these milestones (graduations/birthdays) were just right around the corner. I wish the person who did this would have gotten the chance to know Stack because I think in some way, shape, or form - he would have found a friend. I think I'm going to have a little celebration of my own on his birthday to commemorate what would have been 23 amazing years of constant laughs, big huge "i mean these" hugs, and that signature smile we all love and miss every day.

I miss him so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish the person who did this would have gotten the chance to know Stack because I think in some way, shape, or form - he would have found a friend.

By all the good things you've mentioned about Stack, I think you're right. Sad to think about what could have been. But you make a great point.

That's a great gesture Mary. Happy birthday to him. ♥