Monday, February 20, 2006

76 and gorgeous Mary, 76 and gorgeous!

My parents asked me to meet them at our beach house this weekend since they haven't seen me since Winter Break but because Rachel was visiting me here at Tech I couldn't go. Regardless, I had a great weekend anyway so I was kind of glad I didn't go, but my mom DID call me and our conversation went something like this:

Mom: so, how's the weather there in blacksburg?
Me: Well it was 70 yesterday, today it's in the 50's and it's supposed to snow tonight
Mom: Well, it's 76 degrees and gorgeous here. It's sunny and your dad and I are just laying out on the beach... you should have come, i'm sorry it's so cold there, but at least you're having fun with Rachel.

Ha ha wow, thanks Mom. I kind of feel bad for not going but I'll be home for Spring break in a few weekends. Right now, I'm debating whether or not I should go to Boston or the beach... a lot of you would tell me to just go to the beach where it's warm and pretty, but I've NEVER been to Boston and tickets are so cheap. I love cities and according to a friend at Harvard, the whether has not been too bad there as of late... knowing my luck though, there will be a blizzard when I'm there... ha ha. I'm kind of torn either way, I definately want to stay at home for a few days because I miss my house, but I do want to do something other than sit around and sleep all day. So put in your votes and help me decide what to do.

In other news, lots of clips have been uploaded to my vimeo page and there are lots of new pics from this weekend up on facebook if you are at all interested. It was a good weekend and luckily I don't have a million tests this week. I just got my scores back from my Animal Behavior test I took last week and it went well so I'm really happy about that. I have my practice MCAT this Saturday that I'm not entirely looking forward to, but that's life.

Oh on a competely unrelated note, Anchor Splash was fun. The Semper Fi boys stole my heart. They were so HOT. From now on, there will not be a day that goes by where I do not completely appreciate the cadets at our school. They were absolutely GORGEOUS. And the boys of Delta Sig have given a new meaning to Chris Brown's "run it." I will never hear the song and not think about them. Overall, great event - it raised a lot of money for a great cause and I'm really glad I went and brought Rachel along.

Okay, enough rambling... hope you have a great week!

No comments: