Thursday, February 09, 2006

I am so stressed out!

I am barely dressed today. I stayed up until 3 studying for my two tests today. I have already taken my Psyc of Learning exam and it wasn't too bad, and now I'm cramming for Chemistry because I only managed to get through one of the two chapters last night. It doesn't help that I have a lab in an hour so it takes away from my study time before the test. Hopefully the lab will get out early so I can memorize some equations and rock this thing. This morning, I got up and I was tragic... bags under the eyes and the look of defeat and all that good stuff. I decided it was a ripped jeans/tagless t-shirt day and I braided my hair becuase I couldn't find a hat to cover up this wretchedness... I'm pretty comfortable, but it doesn't erase the fact that I'm ridiculous today. This may actually be worse than finals week. Last semester my finals were a breeze. Ugh, anyway, enough reminiscing... time to study some more. Wish me luck as I have an exam in Statistics tomorrow. It's never ending!

No comments: