Monday, February 13, 2006

Colin is my HERO.

So a few months back, I told you guys how Colin had called because he landed the job of a lifetime and I couldn't really talk about it. Well, now I can and will. He is working on a movie directed by Christopher Nolan called The Prestige about two magicians that try so hard to out do one another and steal secrets that the game becomes deadly.... I know I don't do enough justice explaining movies since it's just not my forte, but Colin gets to work with a RIDICULOUS cast which includes Scarlett Johanson, David Bowie, Hugh Jackman, and Christian Bale just to name a few. This is such a great experience for Colin and I'm so glad he's keeping me updated via phonecalls and IMs - I'm just glad I get to come along for the ride. I plan to be out in California sometime in March to see what's going down.

No comments: