Thursday, February 16, 2006

Random thoughts before I call it a day...

It amazes me how some college students get 8 hours of sleep on weekdays. Honestly, it has become such a foreign idea that just blows my mind. I average 5-6 hours and I consider myself lucky.

On an completely separate note... Matt, Drew and I looked at our townhouse today with our realtor and we were able to sweet talk our way into upgrading to a townhouse that has just been redone and equipped with brand spakin' new hardwood floor! :) Ideal for a college setting and aesthetically pleasing on the eye. I think that deserves a fist pump.

And... while I'm looking forward to Anchor Splash AND Rachel visiting this weekend, my friend Kati who was on the District Board with me circa 2003 told me she is paying me a visit next weekend (the 25th) and I'm really excited because it has seemingly been far too long even though the last time I saw her was end of July/beginning of August. I can't wait!

No comments: